January 19, 2013

GET TO KNOW, DONVITO DOMINIC



























Please tell us a bit about yourself.
Well basically I look at myself as a social person, because I am always surrounded by friends and somehow I don't like to be alone. I don't describe myself as a fashionable person yet, I describe myself as the person who knows what to wear. For me, being fashionable or not can only be judged by people around you.

How did you first become interested in fashion and why is it important?
Fashion is important because it makes you become who you are. How can people see inner side of you if they don't see your outer first. So to make a good impression, a proper fashion style is important.

Describe your personal style and its inspirations
My personal style is colorful preppy because it is neat but not stiff. I love to,wear outer sweater. My inspiration is anna wintour. She's just, oh-mazing!

What are your biggest passions?
Mine is to go to new york city and settle there. Because people there don't really look at you as a weird person if you are a guy and you are fashionable. Not as judgemental as people here.

What are your favorite designers and places to shop? 
Well I don't have any favorite designer because when I see good things I buy it. My favorite places are topman, new look, and beshka. The price is not too expensive and the color is just, soooo colorful.


What can't you live without? 
My gadgets, and my accesories.

The first thing you look at in another person's outfit is?
 
Shoes.

For you, what makes a super awesome street style? 
The attitude, even though you are fashionable but you are not comfortable with it, then you are not awesome, at all.

What would you say to someone seeking general fashion advice? 
Be confident and don't push yourself too high fashion because if you're not then you are going to look like a trash bag :)


Your favorite quote? 
People who said money cannot buy happiness obviously don't know where to shop. - Blair Waldorf

by: Lambertus Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment