January 21, 2013

GET TO KNOW: CESYA VANESA





























Please tell us a bit about yourself. 
I’m a part of Malayan Mongoloid that extremely needs a chance to be Caucasoid.I’m very obsessed  with collecting shoes. My style is constantly changing. I dress for no one but myself. A chameleon at heart. I cherish golden blaze. Eloquent and wanderlust.


How did you first become interested in fashion and why is it important?
For me, fashion is a way of living. I have never gone out of fashion. And do you know why? Because I never sought it. when you don’t seek it it’s always with you.

Describe your personal style and its inspirations 
As I said, my style is constantly changing; it’s my signature style actually (constantly changing). I found my inspiration mostly when I look into the wardrobe of mine then start making a simulation inside my ‘daydreaming’ mind. Other way, I do tracking my favorite fashion blogger.

What are your biggest passions? 
SHOES.

What are your favorite designers and places to shop? 
I love flea market, I do online shopping, I adore stores at shopping centre.


What can't you live without? 
Hope, happiness, and love.


The first thing you look at in another person's outfit is?
 
Their clothes combination and their shoes.


For you, what makes a super awesome street style? 
When you showed up wearing the style you love with confidence. Remember, you dress for yourself not for others.

What would you say to someone seeking general fashion advice? 
Wear what you love and love what you wear.

Your favorite quote?
Do not pursue fame, let the world come to you



No comments:

Post a Comment