January 15, 2013

GET TO KNOW: EDWIN TANBOWI


Please tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm Edwin Tanbowi, was born in Surabaya 28th August 1993.

How did you first become interested in fashion and why is it important?
I find it interesting. It's the way for being better me.

Describe your personal style and its inspirations
I like wearing all stylish stuff but comfortable.

What are your biggest passions?
Being better and better me Walking further than the others.

What are your favorite designers and places to shop?
I'm not such that picky. what looks good on me, I'll like it.

What can't you live without?
Glasses.. I have big weaknesses in eyes.

The first thing you look at in another person's outfit is?

Clothes

For you, what makes a super awesome street style?
Uniqueness.

What would you say to someone seeking general fashion advice?
Wear something comforts you

Your favorite quote?

You shouldn't want to be better than everybody else; you should want to be better than you ever thought you could be.
























 By: Lambertus Daniel






No comments:

Post a Comment